Create and Optimize Rich Web Experiences
Today's websites strive to achieve optimal user engagement, and in order to keep up with the demands of the modern user, fresh and relevant content must be delivered anytime, anywhere, through any device, all through an engaging end-user experience. We must look past traditional Web CMS software into a broader category of Web Experience and Content Management.
Rivet Logic builds Web Experience and Content Management solutions using Crafter, an award-winning open source, Java-based solution that allows enterprises to create, manage, and deliver dynamic, targeted and consistent content across various online channels including your website, social media, marketing campaign sites, mobile applications, and more.
Crafter goes well beyond basic Web content management functionality to provide a complete, multi-channel content authoring, management, publishing, and delivery environment. At its core is an authoring studio that gives site owners total control of all content, and simplifies common daily tasks like rich editing, personalizing content based on visitor profiles, previewing content for the Web and mobile devices, managing workflow, and publishing content.
Crafter enables business users, marketers, and content editors to easily create and manage sophisticated, dynamic Web experiences across multiple online channels. Built on leading enterprise-grade open source software such as the Alfresco content platform and the Spring Framework, Crafter provides the flexibility, agility, and innovation enterprises need to quickly accomplish the tasks that drive results and propel business growth.
- User-friendly content authoring and publishing
- Personalization and content targeting
- Multi-channel publishing - Web, mobile, social, and more
- Integrated Google Analytics
- Scalable, reliable, and high performance Web content delivery
- Open source, Java/Spring-based technology
- Both on-premise and hosted/cloud deployment options
- Dynamic, customized Web experiences that drive customer loyalty
- Rapid content creation, editing, and publishing of one or more sites
- Higher productivity for business users, content creators and site owners
- Social media integration to better engage with customers and sales prospects
- Optimized mobile apps and experiences
- Integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Reduce operational costs with zero licensing fees and no vendor lock-in