Extend communication through flexible Web-facing collaboration and social community functionality.
The explosion of Web 2.0 capabilities such as social networking applications, blogs, wikis and other types of user-generated content has transformed the Web from a static information repository to a dynamic platform for collaboration, innovation and shared knowledge. Organizations that facilitate collaboration with external parties stand to gain a significant strategic advantage, as these Web 2.0 enabling technologies and tools help drive customer loyalty, improve communication and generate greater revenue.
Rivet Logic addresses many of today's workplace challenges with Web Collaboration and Community (WCC) solutions that enable organizations to extend communication and knowledge-sharing activity beyond the boundaries of the enterprise in ways that encourage external relationships and drive business value. Rivet Logic's WCC solutions yield dramatic results both inside and outside the enterprise, including greater organizational efficiency, more effective customer service and outreach, and lower IT costs and resource utilization.
- Social media and collaborative functionality and integration
- Application-agnostic Web-based portal solutions that support an array of internal and external users
- Web 2.0 tools and functionality that deliver measurable advantages
- Flexible and cost-effective content management and Web publishing
- Increase collaboration and teamwork inside and outside the organization
- Increase site visitor traffic with timelier, fresher and more valuable content
- Eliminate content bottlenecks by shifting publishing control to the business end-user
- Build communities to nurture a loyal customer base